Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm A Beauty!

Happy Friday, beautiful ladies! I am pleased to announce a new feature here at Birthing Beauties, the "I'm A Beauty" award. It will be a weekly feature from now on and will rely heavily on reader participation. Here's how it works:

-Email me with the name of a Mom who you think is beautiful.
-Tell my why she is so special and give me some general background info.
-If she is selected to be the featured "I'm A Beauty" Mommy for the week, I will also need a picture (no bathing suit is necessary!) So have one at the ready!
-Each week, a new winner will be selected. The winner of the award will be featured on the blog and given the "I'm A Beauty" button to show off on her blog, Myspace, website or wherever.
-I would like to have a monthly Grand Prize winner, if possible. So we may have to include a weekly voting poll.
-I am working on getting sponsors, so that we can include prizes, once a month.
-I'll keep you all posted on it. For now, start racking your brain for nominees!

Have a beautiful weekend!

post signature

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is a great Idea. I will have to think of who I would like to nominate!!
Christy

Cherish said...

I just emailed you a nomination! :)

Cherish