Saturday, March 22, 2008

Submission Reminder And Update

Happy Easter to all of you beautiful mommies out there! I am so thrilled at the great response to the request for submissions in my search for the first recipient of the "I'm A Beauty" award! It is very touching to read all of the nominations and stories of motherhood. I've decided to post all of the nominees and their stories. For those of you who would like to include a picture of your nominee, please email it to me in .jpg format by March 30th. If any of you have a song that you think would fit our theme and would like to request it, please email it to me. I am always open to any suggestions that you all have for the blog.
Also, I want to apologize to those of your wonderful women who have volunteered to help with the BB blog. Things have been a little crazy since the show. Now that normalcy is resuming, I will be contacting you. If anyone else has something that they would like to contribute, or a sponsor that they think might be interested in our blog site, please let me know! We can always use prizes for our contests, as my pockets are not giant chasms filled with of money. In the meantime, get those nominee submissions in and enjoy your holiday weekend!

post signature

No comments: